卡萨布兰卡经典台词

  《卡萨布兰卡》是由华纳兄弟影片公司出品的爱情电影,由迈克尔·柯蒂斯执导,亨弗莱·鲍嘉、英格丽·褒曼、克劳德·雷恩斯、保罗·亨雷德等主演。影片讲述了二战时期,商人里克手持宝贵的通行证,反纳粹人士维克多和妻子伊尔莎的到来使得里克与伊尔莎的旧情复燃,两人面对感情和政治的矛盾难以抉择的故事。该片于1942年11月26日在美国上映。1944年该片在第16届奥斯卡奖颁奖礼上获得了最佳影片、最佳导演、最佳剧本三项奖项 。2007年,美国好莱坞编剧协会评选了史上“101部最伟大的电影剧本”,该片排名第一位。转眼间,《卡萨布兰卡》已经上映73周年了。可是它好像从来没有从人们的视线里淡出过,只要是有关经典电影的盘点,该部影片必名列其中,这就是经典,它经得住时间的打磨!这就是卡萨布兰卡经典台词的魅力。

  I guess our love story will never be seen on the big wide silver screen, but it hurt just as badly when I had to watch you go.

  我想,我们的故事永远不会出现在银幕上,可是当我看着你离去,我的心一样的痛楚。

  I guess there are many broken hearts in Casablanca. You know I’ve never really been there. so I don’t know.

  我猜在卡萨布兰卡一定有很多破碎的心,你知道我从未置身其中,所以不得而知。

  I love you more & more each day as time gose by.

  时光流逝,我对你的爱却与日俱增。

  Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine.

  世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她(伊尔莎)却偏偏走进了我的酒馆。

  //这是我记忆最深的台词。

  –Where were you last night?

  –That’s so long ago, I don’t remember.

  –Will I see you tonight?

  –I never make plans that far ahead.

  –你昨晚去哪里了?

  –那么久以前的事我记不起来了。

  –我今晚可以见到你吗?

  –我从不计划那么遥远的事情。

  I was a fool to fall for a man like you.

  我真是傻瓜,竟然爱上你这样一个人。

  How extravagant you are, throwing away women. Someday they may be scarce.

  你真奢侈,这样把女人抛开。有一天他们可能会渐渐消失。

  I suspect that under that cynical shell you are at heart a sentimentalist.

  我怀疑在你愤世嫉俗的外表下,你的内心是个性情中人。

  Alot of water under the bridge.

  过去的事有如逝水.

  I can’t remember it, Miss llsa. I’m a little rusty on it.

  我记不起来了,伊莎小姐.我有点生锈了。

  We all try. You succeed.

  人家都尽力而为,而你成功了。

  –Let’s see, the last time we met…

  –Was La Belle Aurore.

  –我想想看,我们最后一次见面是

  –“美丽的晨晕”

  I remember every detail. The Germans wore gray, you wore blue.

  我记得每一个细节。德国人穿灰色,你穿蓝色。

  Another precedent gone. This has been a very interesting evening.

  又一个惯例被打破了,这真是一个很有趣的晚上。

  That’s the way it goes. One in, one out.

  自然法则,一进一出。

  Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine.

  世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她(伊尔莎)却偏偏走进了我的酒馆。

  You played it for her. You can play it for me.

  你能为她弹,你也能为我弹。

  lf she can stand it, I can.

  如果她受得了,我也可以。

  We said no questions.

  我们说过不准问问题。

  Here’s looking at you, kid.

  永志不忘。

  //为什么这样翻译呢?

  – A franc for your thoughts.

  – In America they’d bring only a penny. I guess that’s about all they’re won’th.

  – I’m willing to be overcharged. Tell me.

  – 一法郎买你的心事。

  –在美国他们只出一便士,你猜出大概只值这么多。

  –我愿意超额付费。

  Well, I was wondering why I’ m so lucky. Why I should find you waiting for me to come along.

  我在想,为什么我那么幸运?为什么你会在那里等着我出现正巧又被我找到。

  With the whole world crumbling, we pick this time to fall in love.

  整个世界快倒下来了,我们却挑上这时候来谈恋爱。

  Mostly I remember the last one. The wild finish. A guy standing

  on a station platform in the rain with a comical look on his face, because his insides have been kicked out.

  最后一天我记得最清楚,当汽笛声响过后,月台上有一个人站在雨中,脸上挂着可笑的表情,因为他的内心被踢翻了。

  I guess neither one of our stories is very funny.

  我猜我们的故事都不怎么有趣。

  Tell me who was it you left me for? Was it Laszlo, or were there others in between or aren’t you the kind that tells?

  告诉我你是为了谁离开我?是拉斯格,还是中间还有别的人,或者你是不会说出来的人?

  If I had to stay and there were only visa for one, would you take it?

(0)
上一篇 2022年4月23日
下一篇 2022年4月23日

相关推荐