闪电侠经典台词

  博士不是逆闪电而是未来的闪电侠,但是因为未来的某件很重要的事情改变了他的道德观,变成类似于惩罚者那样的极端超级英雄,也许未来会发生超出他能力的重要事件,他回到现在引导现在的闪电侠来阻止未来的那件事情。有些人会说闪电侠不会杀人的,但是这就类似于平行宇宙那样,平行宇宙都会出现邪恶超人邪恶闪电侠毫无疑问它最大的特色在里面包含了一些具有意义非凡的闪电侠经典美文,时常在脑海出现。张承辉博客收集了一些美文在这里奉献给爱好这部美国电视剧的人们。

  我是巴里 艾伦 我是世界上最快的人\My name is Barry Allen, and I am the fastest man alive.

  当我还是个孩子的时候\When I was a child I saw

  我看见我的母亲被某些不可思议的东西杀死了\my mother killed by something impossible.

  我的父亲因为谋杀母亲而进了监狱\My father went to prison for her murder.

  但后来一场事故让我变得不可思议\Then an accident made me the impossible.

  对外界而言 我只是一个平凡的法证科员\To the outside world, I’m an ordinary forensic scientist,

  但是私下里 我用我的速度来对抗罪恶\but secretly, I use my speed to fight crime

  并找出其他像我一样的人\and find others like me.

  总有一天 我会找出杀害我母亲的凶手\And one day, I’ll find who killed my mother…

  妈妈\Mom!

  并为我的父亲洗脱冤屈\And get justice for my father.

  我就是闪电侠\I am the Flash.

  【闪电侠】前情提要\Previously on The Flash…

  你再说一遍你叫什么名字\What did you say your name was again?

  -巴里 艾伦 -菲莉西蒂\- Barry Allen. – Felicity.

  巴里怎么样了\How’s Barry doing?

  - 这是个秘密 – 哪种秘密\- It’s a secret. – What kind of secret?

  我必须保守的秘密\The kind I have to keep.

  我有过一点点经验\I just have a little experience

  喜欢一个以不同的方式看待你的人\with liking someone who doesn’t see the same way.

  - 爸爸 事情就是 – 你们俩在一起\- Dad, the thing is… – You two are dating.

  - 所以你没气疯 – 噢 我气疯了\- So you’re not mad. – Oh, I’m mad.

  世界上最快的人下班之后会做什么呢\What does the fastest man alive do on his day off?

  在被闪电劈中之前 我不是呆在犯罪实验室\Before the lightning bolt, if I wasn’t still at the crime lab,

  就是宅在家里无所事事\I’d be at home chilling,

  但是现在不同了\but now my days off are different.

  现在他们都不会那么孤单了\Now they aren’t so lonely.

  闪电不仅仅给了我速度\The lightning didn’t just give me speed.

  也给了我朋友\It also gave me friends.

  这个在结构上错得太离谱了\This isn’t even remotely anatomically correct.

  那不是重点 斯诺博士\That’s not the point, Dr. Snow.

  那什么是重点\Then what is the point?

  好玩啊\To have fun.

  还有通过同时完成多项任务的方式\And to continue your ongoing training by testing the speed

  测试你的思维速度来对你进行继续训练\of your mind by pushing your ability to multitask.

  我在等你呢 韦尔斯博士\I’m waiting on you, Dr. Wells.

  182秒 先生们\182 seconds, gentlemen.

  当心点 我想我们遇到麻烦了\Heads up! I think we got something.

  2-11 2-11 有人抢劫\2-11, 2-11. We’re being robbed!

  嘿 冷静点\Hey, cool it.

  还有158秒\158 seconds to go.

  将军\Checkmate.

  - 等等 将军吗 – 将军\- Wait, checkmate? – Checkmate.

  我想你还得学着点\I guess we still have a few things left to learn,

  不是吗 艾伦先生\don’t we, Mr. Allen?

  第四大道和柯林斯街交界处发生持械抢劫\Armed robbery at 4th and Collins.

  郑重声明 操作能力和乒乓球我可都赢了\For the record, I crushed it in operation and ping pong.

  这个并不像看起来那么容易\It’s not as easy as it looks.

  啊\Ugh!

  最近的医院在哪儿\Where’s the nearest hospital?

  圣安德鲁斯医院 先往北过七个街区 再往东过两个\St. Andrews… Seven blocks north, two east.

  给急诊室打个电话 告诉他们将有一个枪弹伤者被送过去\Call the ER, tell them they have an incoming GSW.

  快去 我要把这整个街区\Let’s go. I want this locked up all the way

  都封锁起来\to the end of the block.

  两辆卡车被偷了\Tow truck was stolen.

  装甲车的驾驶员现在在圣安德鲁斯医院\Driver of the armored car is in a stable condition

  情况稳定 但是没人知道他是怎么到那儿去的\at St. Andrews, and no one’s exactly sure how he got there.

  你有没有查看监控录像\Did you check the security cameras?

  摄像机的存储驱动器被偷了\Camera’s storage drive was stolen.

  这些家伙挺专业啊\Guys are pros.

  所有东西都还在这儿\Everything’s still here,

  包括我以为他们要抢的\including what I think they were after,

  康达克王朝钻石\the Kahndaq dynasty diamond.

  它正在送往中城博物馆展览的途中\It was on its way to central city museum for exhibition.

(0)
上一篇 2022年4月23日
下一篇 2022年4月23日

相关推荐