阿迪达斯广告语
Hi, I’m Gilbert Arenas and this is my story,
Hi,我是吉尔伯特·阿里纳斯,这是我的故事。
When I entered the NBA,
当我刚进入NBA
the first 40 games of my career I sat on the bench.
职业生涯的前40场,我是在板凳上度过的。
They said I was gonna play zero minutes.
他们认为我打不上比赛,
You know I just think they didn’t see the talent that I had.
我想,他们根本没看到我的天赋。
They thought I was a zero.
他们觉得我就是个0,一无是处。
Instead of sitting there being bitter,
I just practiced, practiced.
但是我并没有坐在那里怨天尤人,而是不断的训练,训练。
If no one believes in you,
anything you do is a positive.
在没有人相信你的时候,你的任何努力都会为自己加分。
It wasn’t even about basketball any more,
这已经不是我能否打好篮球的问题了,
It was about proving them wrong,
而是我要证明他们是错误的。
Now the reason I wear No. 0 is because it lets me know that I need to go out
there and fight every day.
现在我仍然穿着0号球衣,因为我要告诫自己每天都要努力。
You were fooled(你被耍了)
when I dunk that wheel(每当我扣篮)
when I end up NBA scoring championship,twice(拿下两届NBA得分王) You were fooled(你还真以为)
Because You blieved that was about me(那是我一个人做的)
While I believe(不过说真的)
It takes five(比赛是五个人)
But You are not fooled,are you?(信不信由你)
you are a fool (你被耍了 )
every time i dunk (每当我随心所欲的扣篮)
drop 30 40 (砍下30.40分)
you are fooled (你还真以为)
cause you think that was about me (那是我一个人干的)
what i believe (不过说真的)
it takes five baby(比赛,是五个人的)
Could now be fool(信不信由你)
5个人的版本
加内特:You are played(你被耍了 )
麦迪:Whenever I button up a basket(每当我扣篮)
阿里纳斯:Chop down 30.40 cents(砍下30.40分)
邓肯:You Still really think(你还真以为)
加内特:That is I a personal dry(那是我一个人干的)
比鲁普斯:However serious(不过说真的)
麦迪:The game is five people(比赛,是五个人的)
加内特:Believe it or not(信不信由你)