Fired up and ready to serve.
发动机已启动,随时可以出发!
Metal is harder than flesh.
金属比血肉更硬。
Bone is a poor alternative.
骨头,只是可怜的替代品。
Look, you’re leaking.
看,你正在漏油。
Your steam is escaping.
你的蒸汽正在泄漏。
Quake in fear, fleshling.
在恐惧中颤抖吧,肉人。
Does that hurt?
刚才那一下疼吗?
Exterminate! Exterminate!
消灭!统统消灭!
Malfunction… systems powering down…
发生故障……系统供电正在减弱……(渐弱地)
I put the “go” in “golem”. <pause> That was humor. Other golems find that to be appropriately funny.
召唤师,我想变形……
Precisely.
要精确。
I remain focused.
我还在听。
The magic calls to me.
魔法在呼唤着我。
A rolling golem gathers no rust.
多多活动,就不会生锈。
As long as it takes.
顺其自然。
Magic and steam, guide me!
魔法和蒸汽指引着我!
I’m squeaking. Anybody got oil?
我在嘎吱作响。有谁带润滑油了么?
The time of man has come to an end.
人类的时代该结束了!