Everyone is fighting their own battle. To be free from their past. To live in their present. And to create their future.
每个人都有属于自己的战斗,挣脱过去,活在当下,还有创造未来。
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
每当你发现自己站在大多数人的一边时,就是时候停下来思考了。
“I decided who I wanted to be, and that is who i am.”
“我自己决定我想成为谁,这就是我”——加布里埃·香奈儿(Gabrielle Bonheur Chanel)
The past is our definition. We may strive, with good reason, to escape it or what is bad in it, but we will escape it only by adding things better to it.
过去是我们给自己下的定义。我们有很好的理由去努力摆脱它,或是摆脱其中不好的部分。
A person, be good to yourself; Two-person, treat each other.
一个人时,善待自己;两个人时,善待对方。
Our destiny offers not the cup of despair, but the chalice of opportunity.
命运给予我们的不是失望之酒,而是机会之杯。
What else is the whole life of mortals but a sort of comedy, in which the various actors, disguised by various costumes and masks, walk on and play each one his part until the manager waves them off the stage?
人生如喜剧,人人皆化装假面,扮演个字角色,直到戏毕离场。
Night comes, is one of the most vulnerable, when the mind is also thinking of the craziest time. In fact, a person is not alone miss when a person is really alone.
深夜来临的时候,是一个人心灵最脆弱的时候,也是思念最疯狂的时候。其实一个人并不孤单,想念一个人的时候才是真正的孤单。
The defects and faults of the mind are like wounds in the body. After all imaginable care has been taken to heal them up, still there will be a scar left behind.
思想上的缺陷和弱点正如身体上的创伤,就算用尽一切办法将其治愈,仍然会留下疤痕。
Always remember that your present situation is not your final destination. The best is yet to come.
要时刻记住你现在的处境并不是你最终的归属,最好的尚未到来。
Sometimes it is the very people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine.
有时候正是人们以为的无用之人成就无人敢想之事。
Become one of the most simple people and walk the happiest way. The other, to fate.
做一个最单纯的人,走一段最幸福的路。其他的,都交给命运。
Hold on to what we are; hold on to your heart.
坚持做自己,坚定跟随你的心。
Your mind is like this water, my friend, when it is agitated, it becomes difficult to see. But if you allow it to settle, the answer becomes clear.
你的思想就如同水,我的朋友,当水波摇曳时,很难看清,不过当它平静下来,答案就清澈见底了。
Fear can hold you, prisoner. Hope can set you free. A strong man can save himself. A great man can save another
怯懦囚禁人的灵魂,希望可以解救人的自由。强者自救,圣者渡人。
Live boldly, push yourself, don’t settle!
勇敢生活,突破自我,人生不设限。
It’s always nice to have someone in your life who can make you smile even when they’re not around.
生命中,有些人即使不在你身边也能让你微笑,这样真好
Some of the most successful people in the world are the ones who’ve had the most failures.
世上最成功的人往往都是失败最多的人。
Time goes by, there is no end, only the intersection.
时间一直走,没有尽头,只有路口。
Strength alone knows conflict, weakness is below even defeat and is born vanquished.
只有强者才懂得斗争;弱者甚至失败都不够资格,而是生来就是被征服的。
The happiest people don’t have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything.
最幸福的人并不是拥有最好的一切,只不过他们可以把一切都变成最好。
Sometimes it’s hard to accept the truth because the lies sound so much better.
真相有时之所以难以被接受,是因为谎言听起来美好多了。
Life doesn’t just happen to you; you receive everything in your life based on what you’ve given.
发生在你身上的一切均非偶然。你从生活中得到了什么,源于你给予了什么。
The world is really small, like a turnaround, do not know who you meet……the world is really big, like a turnaround, do not know who lost……
世界真的很小,好像一转身,就不知道会遇见谁……世界真的很大,好像一转身,就不知道谁会消失……
The real loneliness is living among all these kind people who only ask one to pretend!
真正的孤独是生活在一群无法让你做自己的好人中间。
Had I not seen the sun, I could have borne the shade.
我本可以忍受黑暗,如果我不曾见过太阳。
Count your age by friends, not years; Count your life by smiles, not tears.
以友情计岁月,而非年龄;以笑容量人生,而非泪水。
Physical exercises can stimulate the flow of blood.
运动能促进血液循环。
Life means progress, and progress means suffering.
生活意味着进步,进步意味着受苦。
A balanced diet and a moderate amount of sports are beneficial to health.
均衡的饮食和适度的运动有益于健康。
You can’t fly then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.
如果你不能飞,那就跑;如果跑不动,那就走;实在走不了,那就爬。无论怎样,你都要勇往直前。
Life is too short to miss out on anything, try to take it slowly.
人生苦短,我们不能错过任何东西,尽量慢慢来。
If life is divided by two, the former is “no hesitation” and the latter is “no regret”.
若将人生一分为二,前半段叫做 “不犹豫”,后半段叫做 “不后悔”。
Towering genius disdains a beaten path. It seeks regions hitherto unexplored.
卓越的天才不屑走旁人走过的路,他寻找迄今未开拓的地区。
Happiness lies not in the mere possession of money, it lies in the joy of achievement, in the thrill of creative effort.
幸福不在于拥有金钱,而在于获得成就时的喜悦以及产生创造力的激情。
None is of freedom or of life deserving unless he daily conquers it anew.
只有每天再度战胜生活并夺取自由的人,才配享受生活和自由。
If you reveal your secrets to the wind, you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.
不要把秘密传给风,风会传遍整个森林。
The only thing standing between you and your dreams is a lot of hard work.
横跨在你和你的梦想之间的唯一的东西就是奋力拼搏。
It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.
正因为你为你的玫瑰花费了时间,这才使你的玫瑰变得如此重要。
With the right kind of coaching and determination, you can accomplish anything.
正确的训练加上坚定的决心,你将攻无不克。
Sometimes you need to accept that what’s done is done.
有时候,你需要接受,过去了就过去了。
The supreme happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved.
生中最大的幸福是坚信有人爱我们。
I have failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.
我的一生一次又一次失败过,而那正是我成功的原因。
Some of us get dipped in flat, some in satin, some in gloss. But every once in a while you find someone who’s iridescent, and when you do, nothing will ever compare.
有些人沦为平庸浅薄,金玉其外,败絮其中。可不经意间你会遇到一个彩虹般的人,从此以后,其他人不过是匆匆浮云。
There are no easy answers, there’s only living through the questions.
生活从来没有容易的答案,只有去克服重重问题。
The supreme happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved.
生活中最大的幸福是坚信有人爱我们。
Just because I’m not talking, doesn’t mean I’m in a bad mood. Sometimes I just like to be quiet.
我没说话,不意味着我心情差。有时候,我就是想安静点。
Every story has an end, but in life, every end is a new beginning。
每一个故事都会结束,但是生活中,每一个故事的结束同时也是一个全新的开始。
#Have patience with all things, but first of all with yourself.
对所有的事情都要有耐心,但首先是对自己要有耐心。
It does not do well to depend on dreams and forget to live, remember that.
记住:不要依赖梦想而忘记生活。
1, Frankly, my dear, I don’t give a damn.
坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939)
2, I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse.
我会开出他无法拒绝的条件。(《教父》1972)
3, You don’t understand! I coulda had class. I coulda have been a contender. I could’ve been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民! (《码头风云》1954)
4, Toto, I’ve got a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
5, Here’s looking at you, kid.
永志不忘。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
6, Go ahead, make my day.
来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983)
7, All right, Mr.DeMille, I’m ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950)
8, May the Force be with you.
愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》1977)
9, Fasten your seatbelts. It’s going to be a bumpy night.
系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
10, You talking to me?
你是在和我说话吗? (《出租车司机》1976)
11、原文: “Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?”
出处:琼?哈罗(Jean Harlow),《地狱天使》Hell’s Angels,1930
译文:“假如我换一身更舒服的衣服你会觉得震惊吗?”
12, I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道。(《现代启示录》1979)
13, Love means never having to say you’re sorry.
爱就是永远不必说对不起。(《爱情故事》1970)
14、“I could dance with you till the cows come home. On second thought, I’d rather dance with the cows until you came home.”
“我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我宁愿和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。“ ——《容易事》Duck Soup,1933
15、“You talking to me?”
“你在跟我说话吗?”——《出租汽车司机》Taxi Driver,1976
16、“Give me a risky, ginger ale on the side, and don’t be stingy, baby.”
“给我一杯威士忌,里面兑一些姜味汽水。宝贝儿,别太吝啬了。” ——《安娜?克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930
18, Made it, Ma! Top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巅!(《歼匪喋血战》1949)
19, I’m as mad as hell, and I’m not going to take this anymore!
我疯狂得如同地狱中的恶魔,我不会再这样继续下去了!——《电视台风云》1976
20, Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
21、“It’s not the men in your life that counts, it’s the life in your men.”
“并不是你生活中的男人有价值,而是你与男人在一起的生活。”——《我不是天使》I’m No Angel,1933
22,Bond.James Bond.
邦德,詹姆士邦德。——《诺博士》1962(“007”系列电影第一部)
23, There’s no place like home.
没有一个地方可以和家相提并论。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
24, I am big! It’s the pictures that got small.
我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
25, Show me the money!
让我看到钱!(《甜心先生》1996)
28, Play it, Sam. Play’As Time Goes By’.
弹这首,山姆,就弹“时光流逝”。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
29, You can’t handle the truth!
你不能操纵事实!(《义海雄风》1992)
30, I want to be alone.
我想一个人呆着。(《大饭店》1932)
31, After all, tomorrow is another day!
毕竟,明天又是新的一天!(《乱世佳人》1939)
32, I’ll have what she’s having.
我会拥有她所拥有的。——《当哈里遇上萨莉》1989
33, I’ll be back.
我会回来的。——《终结者》1984
34, Today, I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
现在,我想我是这个世界上最幸运的人。——《扬基的骄傲》1942)
35, Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re gonna get.
妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么。——《阿甘正传》1994
36, We’ll always have Paris.
我们永远都怀念巴黎(那段美好的时光)。——《卡萨布兰卡》1942
37, Oh, Jerry, don’t let’s ask for the moon. We have the stars.
噢,杰瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我们已经拥有星星了。——《扬帆》1942
38, Well, nobody’s perfect.
人无完人。——《热情似火》1959
39, You’ve got to ask yourself one question:〃Do I feel lucky?〃Well, do ya, punk?
你应该问你自己一个问题:“我是幸运的吗?”快点去做,年轻人,无知的年轻人。——《警探哈里》1971
40, You had me at〃hello.〃
当你说“你好”的那一刻起就拥有我了。——《甜心先生》1996
54, There’s no crying in baseball!
在棒球运动中没有哭泣!——《红粉联盟》1992
41, A boy’s best friend is his mother.
一个男孩最好的朋友是他的母亲。——《惊魂记》1960
42, Greed, for lack of a better word, is good.
没有比“贪婪”更好的词语了。——《华尔街》1987
43, Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer.
亲近你的朋友,但更要亲近你的敌人。——《教父II》1974
44, As God is my witness, I’ll never be hungry again.
上帝为我作证,我不会再让自己挨饿了。——《乱世佳人》1939
45, Mrs. Robinson, you’re trying to seduce me. Aren’t you?
罗宾逊太太,你是在引诱我,对吗?——《毕业生》1967
46, Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine.
世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的(酒馆)。——《卡萨布兰卡》1942
47, Wait a minute, wait a minute. You ain’t heard nothin’ yet!
等一会儿,等一会儿。你肯定听到了什么!——《爵士歌手》1927
48, I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.
我总是非常依赖陌生人的仁慈。——《欲望号街车》1951
49, Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.
快点来听!黑夜中孩子的声音是他们缔造的美妙音乐。——《吸血鬼》1931
50, I feel the need, the need for speed!
我感到一种需要,一种加速的需要!——《壮志凌云》1986
51, Carpe diem. Seize the day, boys. Make your lives extraordinary.
人生就应该是快乐的,要抓住每一天,孩子们。让你们的生活变得非凡起来。——《死亡诗社》1989
52, I’m the king of the world!
我是世界之王!——《泰坦尼克号》1997.
53, “I don’t want to survive. I want to live.”
“我想要的不仅仅是生存,而是生活。
54. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
跟朋友保持亲密,跟敌人更亲密。–《越狱》
55. I can look at the menu. That doesn’t mean I’m gonna eat.
我看着菜单,并不代表我想吃! T-bag ——《越狱》
56. Some birds aren’t meant to be caged, that’s all. Their feathers are just too bright.——The Shawshank Redemption
有些鸟儿是永远关不住的,因为它们的每一片羽翼上都沾满了自由的光辉。——《肖申克的救赎》
57. Politics and crime, they’re the same thing.《GODFATHER》
政治和罪恶其实是一样的。——《教父》
58. Even the strongest man needs friends. 《GOD FATHER》
再强的人也需要朋友.——《教父》
- Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smiles back.
死神在向我们每个人微笑,我们所能做的只有回敬微笑。 ——《角斗士》It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. ——The Shawshank Redemption
坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人。——《肖申克的救赎》The truth is out there. ——The X files
真相在那里。——《X档案》
- I give you my hand. I give you my love, more precious than money.——Ghost VS. Love Story
我给你我的手.给你比金钱更珍贵的爱情.——《鬼魂VS爱情小说》
- Anakin, this path has been placed before you. The choice is yours alone.
阿纳金,路就在你脚下,你自己决定。——《星球大战-首部曲》
http://64.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. Gone with The Wind
哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你. ——《乱世佳人》To be or not to be, that’s a question.-“Hamlet”
生存还是死亡,这是一个问题。——《哈姆雷特》
- Everything that has a beginning has an end.
世间万物有始皆有终。 ——《黑客帝国》(1999)
- We are not here because we are free. we are here because we are not free.
我们在这里不是因为我们自由,我们在这里是因为我们不自由。 ——《黑客帝国》
- I’ll never let go, I’ll never let go, Jack.
我决不放弃,我决不放弃,杰克。 ——《泰坦尼克号》I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen, or who I’m going to meet, where I’m going to wind up. (Titanic)
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。——《泰坦尼克号》
70.I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you’re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
71.我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。——《泰坦尼克号》
72.I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidentally—like on a breeze.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡.——《阿甘正传》
72.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
73.I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。
74.I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
75.What is the most expensive commodity in this century? talent!
21世纪什么最贵?人才!
76.An organization without discipline.
“有组织,无纪律。”
77.First my gaze toward the moon, but the moon shines on the ditch.
“我本一心向明月,奈何明月照沟渠”
78.Who knows me understand my needs, I’m a mystery to he who knows me not.
“真是知我者谓我心忧,不知我者谓我何求啊”
79.I can reliably inform you that, uncle lee is very angry. the consequences will be severe。
“我可以很负责地告诉你,黎叔很生气,后果很严重。。。”
80.I was reckless, I was reckless, never thought that girl would play me。.
“大意呀,大意呀,想不到被一丫头片子玩儿了
《加菲猫》语录
81.You had me at hello.
你一开口就征服了我!
82.I hate Mondays.
我恨星期一。
83.Never send a man to do a cat’s job.
决不要让人去做猫的工作。
84.Money is not everything. There’s Mastercard & Visa.
钞票不是万能的,有时还需要信用卡。
85.One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每个人都应该热爱动物,因为它们很好吃。
86.Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要节约用水,尽量和女友一起洗澡。
87.Love the neighbor. But don’t get caught.
要用心去爱你的邻居,不过不要让她的老公知道。
88.Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每个成功男人的背后,都有一个女人。每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。
89.Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚,幸福不是永久的嘛。
90.The wise never marry, And when they marry they become otherwise.
聪明人都是未婚的,结婚的人很难再聪明起来。
91.Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一个相关名词,他会给你带来很多不相关的亲戚(联系)。
92.Never put off the work till tomorrow what you can put off today.
不要等明天交不上差再找借口, 今天就要找好。
93.Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
爱情就象照片,需要大量的暗房时间来培养。
94.Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
后排座位上的小孩会生出意外, 后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。
95.“Your future depends on your dreams.” So go to sleep.
“现在的梦想决定着你的将来”,所以还是再睡一会吧。
96.There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
应该有更好的方式开始新一天,而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。
97.“Hard work never killed anybody.“ But why take the risk?
努力工作不会导致死亡!不过我不会用自己去证明。
98.“Work fascinates me.“ I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶!尤其是看着别人工作。
99.God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神决定了谁是你的亲戚,幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了馀地。
100.When two’s company, three’s the result!
两个人的状态是不稳定的,三个人才是!
《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。
2.There is something inside ,that they can’t get to, that they can’t touch. That’s yours.
那是一种内在的东西。他们到达不了。也无法触及的。那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一个好东西。也许是最好的。好东西是不会消亡的。
《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇迹每天都在发生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不离。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有没有为将来打算过呢。
6. You just stay away from me, please.
求你离开我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
8. It made me look like a duck in water.
它让我如鱼得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time.
这些年我一塌糊涂。
11. I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidentally—like on a breeze.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡
12. You are my girl. 你是我的唯一!
《Titanic泰坦尼克号》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐。骨子里,我很反叛。
2.We’re the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我们是真他妈的走运极了。(地道的美国国骂)
3.There is nothing I couldn’t give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you’re heart to me.
如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以,把你的心交给我吧。
4.What the purpose of a university is to find a suitable husband.
读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫。(好像有些片面,但比较真实)
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you’re in the club.
只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本来就全靠运气。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen, or who I’m going to meet, where I’m going to wind up.
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you’re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要让每一天都有所值。
10.We’re women. Our choices are never easy.
我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
你跳,我就跳。
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能给我们留一条生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪,死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。
《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你,埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚。
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生。
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中注定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person’s voice.
从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人。
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真爱过的人很难再恋爱。
6.You know it’s easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易。
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我听过的最帅的男士。
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn’t love you?
为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?
9.When you’re attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they’re a perfect match.
当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引。因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对、地设一双。
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每个人婚前都会紧张的。
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命运也许会成为厄运。
12.The reason I know this and you don’t is because I’m younger and pure. So I’m more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量。
13.I don’t want to be someone that you’re settling for. I don’t want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象。
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn’t get to you? What would I have done without you? You’re my family. You’re all I’ve got.
要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切。
《Garfield加菲猫》
1. Money is not everything. There’s MasterCard.
钞票不是万能的,有时还需要信用卡。
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每个人都应该热爱动物,因为它们很好吃。
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要节约用水,尽量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Love the neighbor. But don’t get caught.
要用心去爱你的邻居。不过不要让她的老公知道。
5. Behind every successful man, there is a man. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每个成功男人的背后,都有一个女人,每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。
6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚,幸福不是永久的嘛。
7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聪明人都是未婚?结婚的人很难再聪明起来。
8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一个相关名词,他会给你带来很多不相关的亲戚 (联系)
9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
爱情就象照片,需要大量的暗房时间来培养。
10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
后排座位上的小孩会生出意外,后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。
11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
现在的梦想决定着你的将来,所以还是再睡一会吧。
12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
应该有更好的方式开始新一天,而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。
13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不会导致死亡!不过我不会用自己去证明。
14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶!尤其是看着别人工作。
15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神决定了谁是你的亲戚,幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了余地。
作者:寄辰晞
链接:
https://www.zhihu.com/question/442463999/answer/1714658282
来源:知乎
著作权归作者所有。商业转载请联系作者获得授权,非商业转载请注明出处。
No.1 怦然心动
1.Some of us get dipped in flat, some in satin, some in gloss. But every once in a while you will find someone who’s iridescent, and when you do, nothing will ever compare.
我们生命中会遇到很多人,有的黯淡无光,有的色彩艳丽,有的光彩照人。但是偶尔,你也会遇到一个彩虹般绚丽的人。当你真的遇到,其他人就此变成匆匆浮云。
2.A painting is more than the sum of its parts. A cow by itself is just a cow. A meadow by itself is just grass, flowers. And the sun peeking through the trees is just a beam of light. But you put them all together and it can be magic.
一幅画不是众多物件简单拼凑而成的。牛只是一头牛,草地也只有青草和鲜花,而穿过树枝的阳光也仅仅只是一束光,但如果将它们放到一起,就会产生魔一般的魅力。
3.The higher I got, the more amazed I was by the view.
我爬得越高,越为眼前的风景所惊叹。
4.Some days the sunsets would be purple and pink. And some days they were a blazing orange setting fire to the clouds on the horizon. It was during one of those sunsets that my father’s idea of the whole being greater than the sum of its parts moved from my head to my heart.
有时落日泛起紫红的余晖,有时散发出橘红色的火光燃起天边的晚霞。在这绚烂的日落景象中,我慢慢领悟了父亲所说的整体胜于局部总和的道理。
No.2 肖申克的救赎
1.I guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying.
生命可以归结为一种简单的选择:要么忙于生存,要么赶着去死。
2.Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free. A strong man can save himself. A great man can save another.
懦怯囚禁人的灵魂,希望可以感受自由。强者自救,圣者渡人。
3.Remember, Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies!
记着,希望是件好东西,没准儿是件最好的东西,而且从没有一样好东西会消逝!
4.Here’s where it makes the most sense. You need it so you don”t forget. Forget
that there are places in the world that aren’t made out of stone That there’s a—there’s a—there’s something inside that’s yours, that they can’t touch.
这就是意义所在。你需要它,就好像自己不要忘记。忘记世上还有不是用石 头围起来的地方。忘记自己的内心还有你自己的东西,他们碰不到的东西。
5.Things that make you sad, one day, you will laugh out and say it.
让你难过的事情,有一天,你一定会笑着说出来。
No.3 阿甘正传
1. Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re going to get. 人生就像一盒各式各样的巧克力,你永远不知道下一块将会是哪种。
2.If God intended everybody to be the same, he’d have given us all braces on our legs.
如果上帝要让人人都一样的话,他会给每人一双脚撑。
3.Now, my mama always told me that miracles happen every day. Some people don’t think so, but they do. 妈妈总是对我说,每天都会有奇迹。有些人并不同意,但这是真的。
4.I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。
5.Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
No 4 这个杀手不太冷
1.I gotta know where everything is all the time.I never leave this place, except to go from here to there.
我必须随时掌握这一行的最新动态,那就是为什么我到现在还能待在这儿。
2.It’s always the same thing.It’s when you start to become really afraid of death…that you learn to appreciate life.
事情总是这样的只有当你真正感受到对死亡的恐惧,你才会学到要珍惜生命。
3.If you saved my life, you must’ve saved it for a good reason.If you throw me out now, it’s like you never opened your door like you,let me die right there in front of it.
如果你要救我你必须要救得有意义,如果你现在要丢下我不管,就跟你昨天没有开门是一样的,跟让我死在你面前一样。
4.Is life always this hard or is it just when you are a kid?Always like this.
生活总是这么苦还是小时候才这样?总是如此。
5.You need some time to grow up a little. I finished growing up, Leon. I just get older.For me its the opposite. I’m old enough. I need time to grow up.
你需要些时间长大一点,利昂,我早就成熟了,现在只是在长年纪。对我而言,恰恰相反。我年纪够大了,需要时间成熟。
No.5 叫我第一名
1.Don’t let anything stop you from chasing dreams, stop your work or play or fall in love.
千万别让任何事阻止你去追逐梦想,阻止你工作或玩耍或是谈恋爱
2.Children see the world look and adults are not the same, they will say ” I do” instead of “I can’t do anything”, so I also like this.
孩子们看世界的眼光会和大人们不一样,他们会说“我要做什么”而不是“我不能做什么”,所以我也是这样的。
3. Hope is a hard habit to break.
希望,是个很难戒掉的习惯。
4.The only thing that can hurt either of you is if you let Tourette’s drive her away from you.If you let it win.
只有一件事会伤害你们,就是你让妥瑞氏症把她赶走,不要被妥瑞氏症打败你。
5.Don’t ever let anything affect your life.
永远不要让任何事影响你的人生
No.6 追梦赤子心
1.”In this lifetime, you don’t have to prove nothin’ to nobody except yourself. And after what you’ve gone through, if you haven’t done that by now, it ain’t gonna never happen.”
“在这一生中,除了你自己,你不必向任何人证明自己。” 努力不一定成功,但至少会有人认可,即使梦想看起来那么愚蠢而遥不可及
2.Having dreams is what makes life tolerable.
有梦想使生活变得可以忍受。
3.My whole life, people have been telling me what I could do and couldn’t do. I’ve always listened to them, believed in what they said. I don’t want to do that anymore.
在我一生中,大家一直在告诉我能做什么,不能做什么。我也一直听信他们的话,我再也不想这样了。
4.Old notre dame will win over all.
圣母永不言败。
5.No matter how hard I try, I’ll never get above the prep team. I’ve accept that god made some people football players, but not me.
-I wish god would put your heart in some of my players’ bodies.
-No, it’s for everyone who told me that it would be impossible. It’s for my brothers, the kids in my high school, the guys I work with at the mill.
-无论我多么努力,都只能永远留在陪练队。我知道上帝决定一些人成为橄榄球运动员,但不是我。
-我希望上帝能把你的心放在我其他队员身上。
-不,我是想证明给所有告诉我这不可能的人看,比如我的兄弟们,我高中的同学,以及和我一起在工厂工作的同事。
No.7 泰坦尼克号
1.You jump ,I jump.(生死相随)
2.When you got nothing, you got nothing to lose. 当你一无所有,你没有什么可以失去。
3.I love waking up in the morning not knowing what’s gonna happen… or who I’m gonna meet… where I’m gonna wind up.
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局
4.All life is a game of luck. 生活本来就全靠运气
5.My heart will go on 我心永恒
No.8 美丽人生
1.A woman who truly loves you will be angry at you for many things, but will stick around.
如果一个女人真的爱你,她会因为很多事情对你发脾气,却始终坚守在你身边
2.Every day may not be good…but there’s something good in every day.
并不是每一天都是好日子,但每一天一定会有些好事会发生
3.However long the night, the dawn will break. 管黑夜有多长,天亮总会到来。
4.Every story has an ending.but in life, every end is a new beginning——
每段故事都有一个结局。但是在人的一生中,每一个终点同时也是一个新的起点。
No.9 海上钢琴师
1.All that city you just couldn’t see an end to it.
城市那么大,看不到尽头。
2.It was all very final on that gangway and I was grant too in my over coat. I cut quite a figure, and I was getting off, guaranteed. That wasn’t the problem.
当年,我踏上跳板,不觉得困难。我穿上大衣,很神气,自觉一表人才,有决心,有把握,有信心。
3.One woman, one house, one piece of land to call your own, one landscape to look at, one way to die. All that world just weighing down on you. You don’t even know where it comes to an end.
爱一个女人,住一间屋子,买一块地,望一个景,走一条死路。太多选择,我无所适从,漫无止境,茫茫无际。
4.Take a piano, hmm? The keys begin, the keys end. You know there are 88 of them. Nobody can tell you different. They are not infinite
拿钢琴来说,键盘有始也有终。有88个键,错不了,并不是无限的。
No.10 当幸福来敲门
1. You have a dream, you got to protect it.
如果你有梦想,就要守护它。
2.People can’t do something by themselves; they wanna tell you you cannot do it.
当人们做不到一些事情的时候,他们就会对你说你也同样不能。
3.You want something. Go get it
有了目标就要全力以赴。
4.There is an I in “happiness”, There is no Y in “happiness”, It’s an I
幸福的幸里面是一个“幸”,不是一个“辛”。或者理解成,Y=Why=为什么,I=我。幸福里面没有为什么,只有我。
5.You got a dream, you gotta protect it. People can’t do something themselves, they wanna tell you you can’t do it.If you want something, go get it. Period.
如果你有梦想的话,就要去捍卫它。那些一事无成的人想告诉你你也成不了大器。如果你有理想的话,就要去努力实现。就这样。
6.I’m the type of person, if you ask me a question, and I don’t know the answer,I’m gonna to tell you that I don’t know.But I bet you what: I know how to find the answer, and I’ll find the answer.
我是这样的人,如果你问的问题我不知道答案,我会直接告诉你“我不知道”。但我向你保证:我知道如何寻找答案,而且我一定会找出答案的
当哈利遇上莎莉》中,哈利对莎莉的表白:
I love it that you get cold when it’s seventy-one degrees out.
(我爱你在华氏71度时还感冒)
I love it that it takes you an hour and a half to order a sandwich.
(我爱你花一个半小时的时间点一个三明治)
I love it that you get a little crinkle above your nose when you looking at me like I’m nuts.
(我爱你仰着头皱着眉看着我就像我是个傻瓜)
I love that when after I spend the day with you I can still smell your perfume on my clothes, and I love that you are the last person that I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night.
(我爱和你呆上一整天之后我衣服上有你香水的味道,我爱你是因为你是我晚上睡前最后一个想说话的人)
And it’s not because I’m lonely and it’s not because it’s New Year’s Eve.
(不是因为我孤独,不是因为这是除夕夜)
I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible!
(我今晚到这来,是因为当你意识到你想和某人共度余生,你会希望你的余生尽早开始)
《国王的演讲》
The King’s Speech
It is to this high purpose that I now call my people at home,and my peoples across the seas who will make our cause their own.
为了如此崇高的目标,我呼吁国内的民众、海外的子民们,万众一心。我希望你们能冷静坚定,在时间的历练中团结向前!
《海上钢琴师》
The Legend of 1900
We laughed and kept saying”see u soon”,but inside we both knew we’d never see each other again.
我们笑着说再见,却深知再见遥遥无期。
《大鱼》
Big Fish
Kept in a small bowl, the goldfish will remain small. With more space, the fish will grow double, triple or quadruple its size.
金鱼呆在小鱼缸里永远不会变大。若有更多空间,它们将会数倍化成长。
《驯龙高手》
How to Train Your Dragon
Now, you’re thinking about this all wrong. It’s not so much what you look like. It’s what’s inside that he can’t stand.
你想错了,他在乎的不是你的外表,他看重的是你的灵魂。
《宝贝老板》
Baby Boss
Even if there is not enough love for both of us ,I can give all my love to you.
也许父母的爱不是很够分给我们两人,但我愿意把我的爱全都给你。
Top 1: You’re only supposed to blow the bloody doors off.
你只能杀出一条血路。—(电影:The Italian Job, 1969. 《偷天换日》)
Top 2:Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
人生是痛苦的,殿下。不这么说的人恐怕是要兜售什么。— (《公主新娘》The Princess Bride)
Top 3:— (Forrest Gump 《阿甘正传》)
1)My mom always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re gonna get.
我妈妈总是说生活像一盒巧克力糖,你总是不知道你下一个得到的是什么。
2) You have to do the best with what God gave you.
(不论)上帝给了你什么(技能才华境遇),你都得做到最好。
3)If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
4)I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡
Top4:You don't understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could've been somebody,instead of a bum, which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民!— (《码头风云》1954)
Top5:I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道。(《现代启示录》1979)
Top6:It’s not the men in your life that counts, it’s the life in your men.
并不是你生活中的男人有价值,而是你与男人在一起的生活。(《我不是天使》1933)
Top7:You've got to ask yourself one question:″Do I feel lucky?″Well,do ya,punk?
你应该问你自己一个问题:”我是幸运的吗?”快点去做,年轻人,无知的年轻人。(《警探哈里》1971)
Top8:《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》
1)You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。
2)There is something inside ,that they can’t get to , that they can’t touch. That’s yours.
那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。
3)Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。
Top9:We’re all pretty bizarre. Some of us are just better at hiding it, that’s all.
我们所有人都挺怪异的。 但有些人更善于掩藏,就是这样。—《早餐俱乐部》The Breakfast Club
Top10:All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.
所有这些瞬间,都将湮没于时间的洪流中……就像泪水消逝在雨中一样……《银翼杀手》 Blade Runner
Top11:Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.
人生就应该是快乐的,要抓住每一天,孩子们。让你们的生活变得非凡起来。(《死亡诗社》1989)
Top12:I have a love in my life. It makes me stronger than anything you can imagine.
我已经有了人生中的挚爱,你无法想象我现在有多强大。—《狂野之爱》Punch-Drunk Love
Top13:No matter what anybody tells you, words and ideas can change the world.
不管别人怎么说,文字和思想的确能改变世界。—《死亡诗社》Dead Poet’s Society
Top14:I figure life’s a gift, and I don’t intend on wasting it.
我觉得人生就是礼物, 我不想白白浪费。—《泰坦尼克号》 Titanic
1. Remember what should be remembered, and for get what should be forgotten. Alter what is changeable, and accept what is mutable.
记住该记住的,忘记该忘记的。改变能改变的,接受不能改变的。
- Girls always look at themselves as proud princesses, with the exception of a small number of either extremely or exceedingly smart ones.
世上的姑娘总以为自己是骄傲的公主(除了少数极丑和少数极聪明的姑娘例外)。Complaints are the greatest offerings that God obtains from human beings, as well as the most faithful prayers human beings might utter to god.
怨言是上天得至人类最大的供物,也是人类祷告中最真诚的部分。Only till my natural death. Could I tell which of what I have been doing is right or wrong, so now I have to try to do well in everything, and then wait to die a natural death.
我不知道我现在做的哪些是对的,哪些是错的,而当我终于老死的时候我才知道这些。所以我现在所能做的就是尽力做好每一件事,然后等待着老死。
- It can be inferred that you lack confidence in a victory over your rivals from the fact that you’re irritable against them.
如果敌人让你生气,那说明你还没有胜他的把握。Like the outcome after an exam, death makes us aware of anything, that is, it’s too late to take a tumble.
死亡教会人一切,如同考试之后公布的结果?虽然恍然大悟,但为时晚矣!
7.Man might think that few women fot him before his marriage, and contrarily when they get married.
男人在结婚钱觉得适合自己的女人很少,结婚后觉得适合自己的女人很多。
8.
Among thousands of people, you meet those you’ve met. Through thousands of years, with the boundlessness of time, you happen to meet them, neither earlier nor a bit too late.
于千万人之中,遇见你所遇见的人;于千万年之中,时间的无涯荒野里,没有早一步,也没有晚一步,刚巧赶上了。
9.A true love is what doesn’t strive for busyness, for extravagance, for luxury, and moreover for hokum.
真正的爱情是不讲究热闹不讲究排场不讲究繁华更不讲究嚎头的。
10.Penitence is something that enervates our spirit, causing a greater loss than loss itself and making a bigger mistake than mistake itself, so never regret.
后悔是一种耗费精神的情绪。后悔是比损失更大的损失,比错误更大的错误,所以不要后悔。
《寻梦环游记》- 台词摘抄本 –
The real death is that no one in the world remembers you.
真正的死亡是世界上再没有一个人记得你。
Remember me before the memory of love disappears.
在爱的记忆消失以前,请记住我。
I’ve had enough to ask for consent. I don’t want to follow the rules. I want to follow my heart.
我受够了征求同意,我不要循规蹈矩,我要跟随自己的心。
Music is not only my job, but also my life.
音乐不仅是我的工作,而且是生活。
《三傻大闹宝莱坞》- 台词摘抄本 –
Even a circus lion learns to sit on a chair in fear of the whip, But you call such a lion “well trained”, not “well educated.”
就算是马戏团的狮子,也会因为怕被鞭打而学会坐在凳子上,但你只会说这只狮子是受过“良好训练”,而不是良好教育。
Why publicise someone’s flaws? If your iron count is low, will the doctor prescribe tonic or air your report on TV?
为什么要宣扬别人的不足呢?如果你缺铁,医生会给你开处方补药,还是在电视上播报你的检验报告?
Dad, what’ll happen if I become a photographer? I’ll earn less, I’ll have a smaller house, a smaller car. But I’ll be happy. I would be really happy.
爸爸,如果我做摄影师又会如何呢?我会挣得少一点,房子小一点,车小一点,但我会过得很快乐,非常快乐。
《怦然心动》- 台词摘抄本 –
Some days the sunsets would be purple and pink. And some days they were a blazing orange setting fire to the clouds on the horizon.It was during one of those sunsets that my father’s idea of the whole being greater than the sum of its parts moved from my head to my heart.
有时落日泛起紫红的余晖,有时散发出橘红色的火光燃起天边的晚霞。在这绚烂的日落景象中,我慢慢领悟了父亲所说的整体胜于局部总和的道理。
Some of us get dipped in flat, some in satin, some in gloss. But every once in a while you find someone who’s iridescent, and when you do, nothing will ever compare.
有些人沦为平庸,有些人金玉其外,而败絮其中。可不经意间,有一天你会遇到一个彩虹般绚丽的人,从此以后,其他人就不过是匆匆浮云。
And I realized Garrett was right about one thing: I had flipped. Completely.
我意识到,Garrett有一件事说对了:我心动了。完全心动了。
《死亡诗社》- 台词摘抄本 –
We don’t read and write poetry because it’s cute. We read and write poetry because we are members of the human race.
我们读诗写诗,非为它的灵巧。我们读诗写诗,因为我们是人类的一员。
Now, when you read, don’t just consider, what the author thinks, consider what you think.
当你阅读时,别只想作者的见解,想想你的见解。
Thoreau said, “Most men lead lives of quiet desperation.”
梭罗说过,“大多数人都生活在平静的绝望中。”
Oh, to have life henceforth the poem of new joys.
让今后的生命,如喜悦的诗。
《闻香识女人》- 台词摘抄本 –
No mistakes in the tango, not like life.
探戈无所谓走错步,不像生活。
I don’t know charlie’s silence here is right or wrong. I’m not a judge or jury, but i can tell you this, he won’t sell anybody out to buy his future. That’s called integrity! That’s called courage!
我不知道查理的缄默是对是错,我不是法官也不是陪审团,但我可以告诉你,他绝不会靠出卖别人以求前程。而这,叫做正直,叫做勇气!
Some people live a lifetime in a minute.
有些人一分钟就过尽了一生。
There is nothing like the sight of an amputated spirit. There is no prothesis for that.
没有什么比残缺的灵魂更可怕,灵魂残缺了就不能补了。